One of the perks of being a teacher in the Czech Republic has been the fact that I run into students who are both bright and interesting. I have to offer a hat tip to my student Michal Szabó for hipping me to this appreciation of the Digital Compact Cassette (DCC), a format which should have taken off far more than it did.
- Manja Ristić – The Black Isle
- Vangelis (RIP) – Blade Runner (30th Anniversary Edition)
- Ajate – Abrada
- Dirk Fock (composer), Irene Maessen, Mattijs van de Woerd, Maurice Lammerts van Bueren – Songs and Sketches
- Jerzy Milian – Optima Fide
- Michel Banabila, Cengiz Arslanpay, Oene van Geel – Waking Memory