There seems to be an explosion of indie bands popping up around Iran, and this one seems to be one of the most interesting of the lot. Crows In The Rain hail from Tehran and produce a very melancholic form of post-rock mixed with neo-classical influences. Solid material.
- Various Artists – UNESCO Collection Musical Sources – Arabian Music: Maqam (Iraq – Lebanon 1971)
- Gadjo Dilo – Manouche de Grec
- Amir ElSaffar – Inana
- Various Artists – Gudelnaya Polyana – Solar Systo Togathering 2020
- Alexei Aigui & Ensemble 4’33” – Palimpsest
- Various Artists – Unexplained Sounds Group – 7th Annual Report (Mid Year Edition)