Our friends over at P.O.G.O. Records have released a record which relates very well with acts like Big Black and The Jesus Lizard. Black Ink Stain are from Belgium, and I have to say this album is as brutal as anything labels like Touch & Go Records released at their peak. The production is a bit raw, but it makes the album sound like an authentic post-punk record. The magazine Muzzart does a good review of the album in French here.
- Various Artists – UNESCO Collection Musical Sources – Arabian Music: Maqam (Iraq – Lebanon 1971)
- Gadjo Dilo – Manouche de Grec
- Amir ElSaffar – Inana
- Various Artists – Gudelnaya Polyana – Solar Systo Togathering 2020
- Alexei Aigui & Ensemble 4’33” – Palimpsest
- Various Artists – Unexplained Sounds Group – 7th Annual Report (Mid Year Edition)