Within the next few weeks, I will conduct an interview with pianist Alessandra Celletti, a dear friend and one of Italy’s most colorful musicians. This one is her latest, and its centerpiece is based on the Lemhi Shoshone teenager who not only led the American explorers Lewis & Clarke in their exploration of the Louisiana Territory but also became a symbol of women’s suffrage in the United States.
- Manja Ristić – The Black Isle
- Vangelis (RIP) – Blade Runner (30th Anniversary Edition)
- Ajate – Abrada
- Dirk Fock (composer), Irene Maessen, Mattijs van de Woerd, Maurice Lammerts van Bueren – Songs and Sketches
- Jerzy Milian – Optima Fide
- Michel Banabila, Cengiz Arslanpay, Oene van Geel – Waking Memory