I can’t imagine there being traditional music more pleasant to the ear than that of Georgian polyphony. Whether it is in an ecclesiastical setting or around the dinner table, the Georgians are incredible singers, and this particular band, Kimilia, do a phenomenal job interpreting songs that go as far back as to the country’s medieval period. Stunning!
- Various Artists – UNESCO Collection Musical Sources – Arabian Music: Maqam (Iraq – Lebanon 1971)
- Gadjo Dilo – Manouche de Grec
- Amir ElSaffar – Inana
- Various Artists – Gudelnaya Polyana – Solar Systo Togathering 2020
- Alexei Aigui & Ensemble 4’33” – Palimpsest
- Various Artists – Unexplained Sounds Group – 7th Annual Report (Mid Year Edition)